In searching for sustainable heating solutions, many people focus on aspects such as functionality and efficiency alone. While this is a good way to shop for such products, you must also consider design factors.
It’s especially important if you plan on using such heaters in open spaces or indoors. So, we look at some of the best decorative propane heaters and a few key features to consider.
These are important heating solutions for winter evenings, chilly fall mornings, or just for spending time indoors with the family. These decorative heaters will show you why it’s important to heat your space using the right measures.
Let us get started.
Best Decorative Propane Heaters
Hiland HLDSO1-WGTHG Pyramid Patio Propane Heater
Improve the quality of your interior space with the Hiland HLDSO1-WGTHG Propane Heater. While it weighs a meager 65lbs, this unit is powerful and can heat areas as large as 10sq Ft. Furthermore, the heater comes with a reliable igniter and safety auto shut-off tilt valve. These components help to provide efficient heating results.
The heater has a standard 20 lb. propane tank that can deliver up to 10 hours of power. The “High Mode” on this unit can also deliver up to 40,000 BTU of power. The 89-inch two-piece heater is also an excellent addition to your patio or any backyard setting.
The heater also surpasses the traditional functions you would expect from a basic model. This includes the latest design and heating functions, a Quartz Glass Tube Flame. It’s also excellent for complementing the style and functionality of your modern home.
Although it does not come with a propane tank, you will find it easy to access one through the small door. So, you can switch the tank when it’s empty or perform a maintenance process.
- It comes with a reliable igniter and a safety auto shut-off valve.
- Has a visually mesmerizing flame for optimal heating results.
- It uses a traditional 20 lb. propane tank that lasts 8 hours.
- Slightly heavy than most heater brands.
hmercy Outdoor Heater Patio Heaters
This list would not have been complete without the hmercy Outdoor Heater. Designed to be a heavy-duty unit, that is also durable, this unit offers many benefits. It offers anti-flame, anti-dumping and oxygen-safe functions.
With this heater, you are sure of an exceptional 48,000 BTUs of heat, which you can use to heat spaces up to 15 feet in diameter. For mobility, you will be pleased to know this unit is easy to wheel away for convenient storage. Heavy-duty yet gorgeous, this unit is perfect for various indoor and outdoor spaces.
Safety should be an important factor to consider when it comes to buying propane heaters. Issues such as dropping or tipping are likely to raise safety concerns. So, this unit has a safe design to help safeguard such issues. These include the anti-tipping device and the automatic shut-off function.
This unit will provide consistent and quiet heating results, an excellent alternative to a traditional fire pit. The hmercy brand has also done well to make it easy to customize to suit different cold weather patterns. Plus, you won’t have any open flames that can cause concern during operation.
- It comes with anti-tipping and auto shut-off features.
- Can provide 46, 000 BTU for a 15-foot diameter heat range
- Has smooth-rolling wheels for ease of mobility
- Requires you to adjust the pressure valve to avoid air leakages
Campy Gear 2 in 1 Portable Propane Heater & Stove
Life becomes easy when you have the right solutions, which is why we recommend the Campy Gear 2 Heater. Equipped with a dual-function mechanism, this unit is ideal for your next outdoor adventure. Aside from heating, you can also use it to cook meals during the day, all thanks to the simple touch of a button.
This unit offers excellent radiant heating results capable of producing a maximum output of up to 9,000 BTU. Plus, the stove has an adjustable flame control function to suit various types of cooking. With the sturdy stand, you are sure of a heater than can support up to 12-inch pots and pans.
The stove features an adjustable flame control function, which you can use for several cooking applications. With all these features, you are sure of the perfect heating appliance for your needs. These include camping, ice fishing, hunting, and more.
When investing in the best decorative outdoor propane heaters, flexibility should be a key value. The Camp gear guarantees portability in many ways. For instance, it is dynamic because it can work with either a 110g & 230g fuel canister nested inside the stove.
- Suitable for heating applications and cooking.
- Comes with an adjustable flame control mechanism.
- Offers clean-burning results and ease of use.
- Heavy duty design can resist exposure to weather elements.
- Could use better anti-skid feet for stability.
Outdoor Patio Propane Space Heater
The Outdoor Patio Propane Heater guarantees a steady and comfortable heat supply, averaging up to 40,000 BTU. Furthermore, the heater will require a few minutes to heat up efficiently – making it perfect for most modern homes.
It’s an 89-inch-tall heater that has a mesmerizing glass flame tube. This component helps to liven up any atmosphere, and it will attract the attention of your visitors. The heater also has a long-lasting steel finish that guarantees several years of reliable functionality.
Also, the safety design is explosion-proof, so you never have to worry about issues such as fires. To help avoid issues such as accidental collision or wind-based issues, this unit comes with an auto-shutoff mechanism.
Such a power function will automatically switch off the heater if anyone tilts or tips it over. Additionally, the heater has a pulse ignition device, which you can use to ignite without any hassles. Equipped with a variable control knob, you will find it easy to adjust the temperature to suit your needs.
- It can provide a steady 40,000 BTU supply of heat.
- It has a safe design that is explosion-proof and convenient.
- Equipped with a simple ignition device for ease of use.
- The handle is not ergonomic enough.
Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Table Top Patio Heater
The Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Heater is another excellent solution for your heating needs. The heater will easily raise outdoor temperatures by about 10 to 25 degrees. Furthermore, the heater comes with adjustable heat settings, which makes it easy to customize.
Even more, this unit’s compact and lightweight design makes it suitable for travels or different spots in your home. Furthermore, the stylish powder-coated steel design fits well with outdoor environments. It’s a design finish that is not prone to damage or staining issues.
The highly efficient piezo ignition system will switch on the heater fast – so you never have to wait for it to warm up. More so, such a unique feature provides enhanced fuel efficiency. The heater also comes with an exceptional 1-pound LP gas cylinder, which guarantees a heat output of 10,000BTU.
Thanks to the unique and weighty base and tip-over protection, this unit sits stable on various surfaces. So, you never have to worry about this unit falling over accidentally. There is also a safety auto shut-off tilt valve that makes it an exceptionally safe solution for your needs.
- Made using heavy-duty grade steel for longevity.
- Easy to carry around, thanks to the lightweight construction.
- Easy to start because it starts with a simple push of a button.
- Suitable for use in various types of environments.
- Takes a few minutes to heat up to optimal temperature.
How to Use a Decorative Propane Heater Safely
Before safely using a decorative indoor propane heater, you must be well informed about the things you must keep in mind. A few of these factors include:
- Check the instructional manual for any useful information on the given heater usage. For instance, some brands are unsuitable for indoor use, so be cautious.
- Remember to check connections and fittings regularly. Doing so will help ensure you notice and defaults ahead of time.
- Consider investing in a propane sensor to help make things safer. These simple mechanisms keep track of the propane levels in your RV or home.
- Avoid leaving indoor propane heaters for homes close to negligent children and pets. It does not matter if the light has an “anti-tip over” base – keep the heater safe at all times.
Your ability to identify sustainable solutions for staying warm can be an excellent venture. Remember that it’s not always about aesthetics but also about making informed decisions. Thus, this is why the best decorative propane heaters would be a great recommendation.
These lights will keep you warm, and they also look good. So, you get to stay warm wherever you go, thanks to a heavy-duty and convenient heater.